Saturday 10 March 2007

A Bad Online Day

Well Guy's I have just had a very bad day Gambling online. Most of the day was betting on horse races in the U.K. Lost quite a lot of money laying horses, thats betting that a horse will lose. The problem was that I was placing the bets online though a PDA when I was at a meeting so my attention was not 100% which meant my stop loss was busted by 20% before I noticed, not a very clever thing to do.
My PDA only has a 3.5 inch screen which doesn't help matters and I was using a progressive staking plan, this is where loses can very quickly mount up.
So my message to all you gamblers out there is learn from my mistakes and don't try and do 2 things at once especially when its gambling. But never mind at least the meeting went well.

No comments:

 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

I heart FeedBurner